Friday, June 4, 2010

" Forever young, I wanna be forever young.. "

My oh my, what a disgrace! TWO days without posting? I'm obviously falling a little short of "dedicated". I do, however have an excuse! For you see Farewell was on Wednesday and by the time I got home at 12 in the morning, I didn't exactly feel like logging on and blogging about it. And yesterday, well there really isn't an excuse for yesterday.

But anyway! Here is a lovely picture of us! All the girls looked STUNNING ! It really was a good night ! ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, June. The Fourth. Temperature: 4 degrees. Wow. Pathetic.
By now, I've decided I should be wearing shorts and tank tops! Not sweaters and jeans! This is an absolute disgrace. Just another great aspect of Newfoundland climat.. Woo.. As I type this I see the sun trying to come out a little.. Oh nevermind. It's gone again..

Had a nice chat with Paige and Kats via webcam tonight. Well we chatted between their fits of laughter. Lol, but yeah. We did have some form of a chat. Even though kats hates me and wrote me rude messages and other things.. hahaha D; Sadness... I now have a broken heart. If you're reading this, thanks alot Kats...

 Also paid a lovely visit to the park and some vermin in the house next door decided he was going to come out on his patio and watch us.. for like 15 minutes straight. Yeah, really fun visit..
And now I'm cleaning up after two people who REALLY need to stop coming to my house, trashing my basement, and leaving. You know who you are...

Anyway, that's all I've got to say for tonight. Night Night ! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers