Tuesday, June 1, 2010

" You're never gonna be alone from this moment on .. "

So Entry #2 here we go..

Today I couldn't wait to write this! I had a lovely English class writing up everything I was going to say, while the rest of my classmates enjoyed a very unrealistic remake of the movie Romeo and Juliet. As I sat in my desk writing I promised myself I would NOT, under any circumstance forget the sheet I had written on. And guess who forgot her English exercise? (which happened to contain the master plan to today's entry) .. Yeah, I did.
So here goes as I write this the old fashion (and normal) way..

I decided I would take one of my first entries to just explain why I even decided to start a blog. I think one of the the main reasons was that I really wanted a change. Something new. And I think this could be a great way. I've decided that this will be a amazing way to reflect on everyday. I really noticed that a lot of the time in life we overlook a lot of small things in life that could really affect us. So, in order to discover myself and the world a little better, I've started this blog :)
- Danielle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers