Wednesday, June 9, 2010

" It's the little things, that cause a storm.. "

Where to begin? Well today was pretty boring again, and I'm pretty sure my entries will continue to be this boring until exams are over, due to the fact that my life consists of: "Wake up , School , Come home, Study, Bed" AND REPEAT. Lovely. But it'll all be over by next friday! :) when exams are officially OVERRRRRR ! Woot.

And today's picture? Well you see, mom decided that she was gonna buy these new sparkling juice things. So I had one and I was almost done drinking it. I was just looking at it thinking it would be a cool picture, then decided, for some reason to turn it upside down?.. Yeah I'm a smart child.. Needless to say, I then had to make a trip to the laundry room.. Just figured I should explain that picture a little bit, haha.

Anyways.. I should really go study again.. :/ Oh joy..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers